RubberHedgehog offers a $25 store credit as a publication incentive for qualified rubber stamping projects that appear in major print publications.
The following conditions apply:
- The stamp used must be visible in the publication and a stamp credit naming "RubberHedgehog Rubber Stamps" or "Rubberhedgehog.com" must be published along with the artwork.
- The publication must be in a widely distributed print media that is available to the general public.
- The project must be hand stamped using at least one currently available RubberHedgehog stamp.
- Word stamps and discontinued stamps are excluded from this offer.
- We limit the number of publication incentives to one per artist per month.
- We do not offer any incentive for publication in online media at this time, though we'd love to hear about these projects.
- Submissions for publications that are older than 3 months will not be eligible for publication incentives.
To receive your $25 store credit for a publication incentive:
Send a scan or a photo of the page that your project is featured on to email@example.com - Please include all stamp/product credits and a scan or photo of the magazine cover. In the email, please be sure to also include your name & contact information, the magazine name, issue number, publication date, and the page you were featured on.
RubberHedgehog Rubber Stamps reserves the right to deny any submission. RubberHedgehog reserves the right to change the terms or discontinue these incentives at any time without notice.